- Exfoliate Before Each Session to Remove Dry, Flaky Skin.
- Remove dead, dry skin cells that will prevent the absorption of DHA bronzers into fresh healthy skin cells. This allows for the sunless spray to
absorb deeply into the skin and oxidize to a brilliant cocoa bronze color. Spraying sunless products on dry flaky skin causes the tan to look less natural, uneven when fading and will shorten the
life of your sunless tan. We suggest using our Moisturizing Body Scrub on the morning of your session for a light exfoliation. Note: Avoid using bar
soaps, high pH shower products or in-shower moisturizers. These products can halt the DHA bronzing reaction or cause the "orange effect".
- Stop! Do Not Apply Lotion.
- Do not apply lotions, moisturizers, perfumes or deodorant prior to your session. It is best not to apply makeup but if you do we
will ask you to remove it before your session.
- Wear Dark, Loose Fitting Clothing and Remove Jewelry.
- Tight clothes can rub off or smear the bronzers. Please come in with loose fitted clothing.